Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday napping

Milady and I tried to take a nap this afternoon, but people kept dropping by. That's okay as we love to see family and friends, but the highlight of the afternoon was when the youngest grandson, Lucas, came by for a visit.


Here, he's talking to his grandma and getting ready to be fed. Grandma always feeds people who stop by, and Lucas got his ration through a tiny bottle.

Afterwards, it was still nap time, so PawPaw took the boy to show him how it's done.


That'll do, Luke. That'll do.

2 comments:

Flintlock Tom said...

Awww, you made me all teary up.
I remember, fondly, holding my babies that way. Nothing like a little warm bundle against my heart.
Now mine are too old to allow that.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!! Can't wait to meet him and snuggle with him. Love the pictures!!
Love you!!
Dianne