Saturday, November 21, 2020

New Mexico Goes Batshit Crazy

 Just when I think that Louisiana has it bad, I et a cal from my son in New Mexico.  The governor there is closing grocery stores.

The New Mexico Health Department shut down two grocery stores in Roswell because of too many rapid responses due to COVID-19 exposures. In Carlsbad and Hobbs, they are down to one grocery store in each community after the other was closed for two weeks by the Health Department. Residents say this is causing some people to panic.

Bureaucrats run amok.  The voters in the state should remember this at the next election.  New Mexico has a lot going for it, but the governor ain't one of those things.

4 comments:

Termite said...

That's just nuts.

But, I spoke with my eldest daughter this AM, and she said Walmart in Many,LA, was running out of food. Strange.....

And take a look at this. Either Sidney Powell has gone barking moonbat crazy, or something enormous is about to go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW69YMFdjnc

Old NFO said...

Wow...That is...over the top!

robert william orians said...

Sidney is not given to theatricals . She is too smart for yellow journalism . Her history is of an effective constitutional scholar . Something Yuge is fixin' to come this way . She is quite attractive to me . I'm a sick old Irishman Ha!Ha!Ha!

Jonathan H said...

I'm curious about what they mean by 4 or more exposures - the article doesn't say.
I suspect it is a "4 strikes" system punishing the store for people not wearing masks. Notice that this is another traditionally conservative state that currently has a liberal governor who seems set on punishing those who didn't support her...