Monday, September 23, 2019

Gloom and Doom

Well, folks, it's been a good ride, but it looks like it's over.  We have now screwed up the planet so thoroughly that it will never recover.  We may have 50 years left.  I doubt I have 50 years let, so I won't be around to see it  That's better than the 12 years that AOC gave us.  I may have 12 years left.  I'm glad that we adopted the Green Nude Eel.

I note, as have others that the gloom ad Doom crowd is often wrong.  Maybe that's overly generous.  According to this, they're 0-41.  Nothing they've said yet has come to pass.

The one that makes me laugh, though, is this little gal.  Someone snatched her up from her lessons, brought her to a studio, and gave her a script.  She nailed the outrage.  In another few years, she'll be a proper little leftist.



Whoever gave her that script should be charged with abuse.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Remind me again who used little pigtailed girls for propaganda???

zdogk9 said...

Reminds me of this scene from cabaret.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc&fbclid=IwAR0o4vsusw1OJOlYfBuoc_kJ6xnr7IFIHN8DLdpvBgTjrhCtzpUWQ-Ec-Xs&app=desktop