Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Squad?

It appears that some freshman congress-critter proposed a boycott of Israel.  It amazes me that anyone listens to her.  hat is more amazing to me is the characterization of four young, female, leftists as a squad. 


This is no squad.  It's not even a parody of a fire team.  I understand that the President dubbed them The Squad to mock them, but he's giving them way too much credit.  Here is what a rifle squad looks like in today's Army.


I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

4 comments:

Carl Bear" Bussjaeger said...

I prefer "Itty Bitty Commie Committee" over "Squad."

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

Perhaps he was thinking of "The Mod Squad" and its strained effort to show "diversity".

Old NFO said...

Yeah, definitely NOT a squad...

Bradley said...

Follow on question, who in that squad would be caring the M60, and who would be their ammo bitch?