Saturday, April 06, 2019

Foggy Saturday Morning

It's a foggy, wet Saturday morning.  I ran some errands, did some chores, took care of piddling things.  Paid bills.

I'll break down the range later today, but some of the club wants to come practice one last time before we make the move toward Louisiana State.  We're scheduled to shoot today from 2:00 till 4:00 today, and I"ll break sow afterwards.

Right now we have shooters coming from LA, TX, OK, AL, FL, and IL.  Twenty men and tn ladies, and I expect that to double over the ext week. 

But, the cat doesn't seem to be bothered by y of this.  She's slept it off on the porch all morning.


I like having a cat around the house.  A cat will keep the mice and other small varmints nervous, and I ike it when varmints are nervous.

2 comments:

Old Grafton said...

Amen, Brother, I like it when the varmints are nervous... Like all the DemVarmints are now.

Old NFO said...

Sounds like you're busier in retirement... LOL