Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My Senator

My Senator, John N. Kennedy of Louisiana has penned an article in the Washington Examiner where he tells people to quit having children they don't intend to raise.
For the life of me, I don’t know why anyone who is an addict would decide to become a parent and bring an innocent child into his or her sick drug den. My only conclusion is that some parents figure someone else will raise their children while they do drugs, drink, party, commit crimes, Snapchat, plant fake crops on FarmVille, and do anything but parent. They’d rather have the latest and greatest iPhone than help their children figure out eighth-grade algebra.
He's right, and I don't understand either.

2 comments:

Jonathan H said...

From what I have seen, it isn't that people plan to have kids that they don't intend to raise - it is that they fail to plan to NOT have kids from doing what biologically leads to kids!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Jonathan said!!!

Steve