Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Ignerance, Pure ignerance

So, if you're a teenaged girl and someone has been calling you stuff on Facebook, and you decide to get into an old-fashioned hair-pulling, would you believe that the best place to do that would be in the front lobby of the school house, right in front of the principal's office? Screaming and slapping and hair-pulling, right in front the principal's office?

I wouldn't have picked that spot either.

Some folks are just unbelievably ignerant. No, I'm not misspelling ignorant. I know how to spell the word. Ignorance isn't a bad thing. We can educate ignorance. When you're ignerant, there's not much hope for you. Those two were just plain-ole ignerant.

3 comments:

Termite said...

So.....ignerant is another word for....STUPID?

Bob@thenest said...

Gotta be, Termite. Ya can't fix stoopid, either!

Gerry N. said...

When I was in Hah Skrool, I dated a girl like that. Her whole family was ignerent. Actully, they must have had a collective IQ of about 50, or a bit lower. Dummer'n cottonwood stumps, the lot of 'em. The dad was a city councilman. He formed my opinion of college gradjoots and professional politicians and it has only been affirmed over the years.

Luckily, God was watching out for me and saw to it that I married FAR above my station. Still happily wed to the same woman 42 years later.