Awoke this morning, got coffee started then walked outside to the patio to let the dawg get his morning constitutional. Chilly outside, almost brisk. Checked the thermometer, 57F. Clear skies, low humidity.
Florida and Alabama are bracing for what looks to be a major hurricane. This thing has shifted east enough that I expect no impact from it at all. That is fine with me. While I don't wish disaster on anyone, it is okay with me if hurricanes go somewhere else. I've lived through mine, some worse than others.
Belle has been out of town for the past two days helping her older brother. She is due back this afternoon, so the dawg and I have been batching it here on the acre. The dawg has not starved, but he is a bit concerned, wondering where she went. He will be quite excited when she pulls into the driveway. I can't say that I blame him.
No comments:
Post a Comment