Thursday, April 14, 2022

Now What'cha Gonna Do?

 There is no doubt that Elon Musk has thrown a rhetorical, financial hand-grenade into the board room at Twitter.  The media is all over this thing.  I'm told that there is a board meeting this afternoon to consider the offer.  I would love to be a bug on the wall.

His offer is pretty straight-forward.  A simple cash buy of the whole company.  I am sure that the investors are intrigued, and the board has to do what is in the best financial interests of the shareholders.  However, Elon says that if his offer is rejected, he may have to re-consider his stake in the company.

If I weren't on a low-carb diet, I'd be popping popcorn right now.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Looks like I was right. Twitter is going poison pill. That's the end of them.