Tuesday, March 15, 2022

You First, Joe

 One of the things I learned as a leader is that I adopted the policies that I wanted to endorse.  It's called leading by example.  I think that Joe Biden should lead by example, rather than exhort us to sacrifice.  Leadership my example is the best way to lead.

Joe gave a speech recently where he exhorted us to go green.  A quick quote.

Loosening environmental regulations and pulling back on clean energy investment won't let me expand won't - will not - lower energy prices for families.

But transforming our economy to run on electric vehicles powered by clean energy ...

Lead by example, Joe!  Transition the White House to electric vehicles.  It would be a great example of leadership.  Tell the Secret Service to park that big SUV you use to get around.  Tell the Marine Corps to park Marine One until they can transport you by clean energy.  Tell the Air Force that you won't be making any more Air Force One trips.  It burns too much diesel.

Lead by example, Joe, or admit that you are a hypocritical sonofabitch.

No comments: