Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Running Errrands

 I drove down the donut shop this morning to buy some kolaches and biscuits  It's been a while since I patronized them, and decided to give them another chance.  The kolaches were only okay, and they make the worst biscuits in the history of bad biscuits.

Now, I'm back, and planning my day.  I have four stops to make today.  I have to get fuel for the van so we can do he Christmas-day traveling.  And butane for the shop so that we don' run out of heat for Christmas gatherings.  A stop at the smoke shop and the hardware store.

Benji is settling in just fine.  He tracks Belle like a heat-seeking missile.


It's time to get busy.  I have propance botles to load and things to get done.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, planning ahead is GOOD! :-)

Mike-SMO said...

"Planning ahead"? What's that? Scurry. Scurry.