Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Ten Best

I'm drinking whiskey tonight, for reasons that will become apparent tomorrow morning.

Of course my go-to whiskey is bourbon, because I'm an American and was stationed in Kentucky, when I was a young officer.  Kentucky is a huge bourbon producing state, and I learned to love it there.

Today I bought a bottle of 1792, knowing nothing about it.  It's a $25.00 bourbon locally, but I came home and researched it and the Whiskey Channel on YoutTube says that it's on their top ten list of go-to bourbons.  Evidently, it's produced by the Barton distillery, which is in Bardstown, KY, which is is just down the road from Fort Knox.



Y'all have a grand evening.  Belle is making pumpkin bread and peanut brittle, and I'm getting ust a bit unwrapped.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy! Interesting little video too!