Monday, September 14, 2015

Thousand Words, etc

Yesterday at the Sunday Family Shoot, I was working with grandkids and didn't have the time to get behind the camera.  Unbeknownst to me, my daughter was taking pictures.

Working with Dylan, the grandson of a friend, I was trying to show him some of the basic points of Fast Draw.  Not that I'm any expert, but he's got to start somewhere, and I strapped up and got on the line with him for a little informal shooting.

Dylan is the little fellow with the big revolver, and PawPaw is the fat man in the background.  yesterday was a beautiful day in Central Louisiana with temps in the low 80s and very little humidity.

Looking at the picture, I notice that Dylan is having a little trouble with that big Uberti.  The next time he comes over, we'll have to adjust that holster for a better draw stroke.

Of course, a still photo doesn't tell everything, so here's a video



With a little work, he'll be just fine.

No comments: