Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Apologies

Apologies to my half-dozen readers. I found recently that I need to re-examine some of my prejudices and re-think some of my assumptions. I go through this self-assessment process sometimes to make sure I am on the right path, morally and philisophically. As part of the process I do a lot of writing and placing arguments in rational order. The result is a first-person essay that should go well on these pages. Give me a couple of days to finish drafting and editing it, and we'll run it up the flagpole here and see who salutes it.

A teaser:
I’m not a trained sociologist and I fear that I have wandered off into the realm of sociology. Thomas Edison wasn’t a trained electrician, either, but he invented the light bulb. Let’s plow ahead and see what comes of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ACLU is the foremost guardian of our Constitution. No group, right wing or left wing, can chip at the Constitution without a loud uproar from the ACLU. You, sir, could best protect ALL of your Constitutional rights by becoming a member.