Nick Freidas is a conservative voice in the United States. A proud veteran, he served with the US 1st Special Forces in overseas deployments. Post military, he served in the Virginia legislature. Now he is speaking out on a range of issues.
Nick put out a documentary on the problems of unrestricted immigration. It is a cautionary tale for US politics and social policy.
I'm simply trying to boost the signal.
3 comments:
Saw my first head-to-toe burqa obediently following a male while I was at the grocery store. It was 9/11. Somebody making a statement? I thought about making my own statement but I wanted to take my groceries home the same day I bought them. Some cultures/cults are messed up.
He's on the money with that one!
getting rid of the damn Dept of ED. is needed.
bring back history and get rid of "social studies".
back in the late 1990's I went to a parent -teacher meeting. I looked at my son's social studies book.
2.5 pages on WW2 and one whole page was about how evil we where to drop a nuke on Japan (?) but they had 55 pages on the civil rights era and how wonderful it was and the need to do more (?) I talked to Japanese officers in the 1980's at CGSC and they all said that if we didn't drop the nukes, Japan would have died out fighting us. one said how as a school boy he was taught to hide in a hole and attack us with a wooden spear. so, the nukes made them give up.
here another weird fact. they have not made a purple heart medal since 1945. yup. they made millions of them before we dropped the nukes.
I believe the military thought we lose at least 1 million dead and 2-3 million wounded if we had to invade Japan.
unless things start to change now, we will not be what this country was in the next 20 or 30 years. I been to the UK in the 1970's. it looks nothing like I remember it was now.
Post a Comment