Thursday, November 20, 2014

Housekeeping

Every so often I go through my blogroll and decide what I want to keep and what I want to lose.  I did that today and the only thing that has changed is that I added The Firearm Blog.  It's a great resource and I look at it almost daily.  If you're not familiar, click over.

I understand that our President is going to give a speech tonight.  We'll see how that goes.

Oh, and I see that a huge Obama bundler has been accused of child rape.
​This story was first reported by the local press, and there have been vague references to sexual trouble for Bean and Lawson since June, but the national media has not picked it up. That oversight is politically convenient for President Obama as he tries to pull off one of his riskiest political moves ever with his amnesty executive order.
The original story broke on USAToday.
 If one of President George W. Bush's bundlers would have been charged with child rape, make no mistake about it, the media feeding frenzy would have been uncontrollable – which would be legitimate given the severity of the allegation. The silence surrounding Terrence Bean exposes the national media's partisan double standard in obscene detail.
The national media only tells you what they want you to hear, and they studiously avoid anything that they don't want you to hear.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

They OR the administration don't want you to hear... sigh

Rivrdog said...

The was another (D) bundler, Neil Goldschmidt, who dallied with his 14 y/o babysitter. Goldschmidt was Governor at the time, had been Clinton's Secretary of Transportation. He paid hush money to the girl, who stayed hushed until after the Statute of Limitations had run.Under Oregon law, he couldn't be charged.