Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Worst President Since WWII

That's what the new Quinnipiac poll is saying, that President Obama is the worst US President since WWII.  Regular readers here know that I've been saying that for years, and this administration can only be compared to two prior presidencies in my living memory.  James Earl Carter for ineptitude and incompetence, both in domestic and foreign policy, and Richard Nixon's for sheer criminal chutzpah.

As Hot Air notes:
It’s no secret that Barack Obama’s popularity has plunged over the past 18 months of his second term, but just how bad has it gotten? According to a new poll from Quinnipiac, Americans pick him as the worst post-WWII president of all. A third of respondents choose Obama for that dubious honor, while 28% pick George W. Bush:
It's probably racist to point out that the first black president is also the worst president in living memory, but I judge the man on the content of his character rather than the color of his skin.  If that makes me a racist, I'll live with it.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Agreed... and you know Jimmah Carter has to be loving this... :-)

Anonymous said...

Obama makes nixion look like a boy scout. I thought when he was elected he would be lucky to leave dc without being on a rail covered in tar and feathers.
Fred

JoeMama said...

"I have a dream, that one day, my children will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character within." -Martin Luther King

If judging by character makes one a racist then you are in pretty good company.

precision270 said...

I give it my best effort to judge a man by the character of his soul. Men without souls are very easily judged and damned.

If that makes me a racist. So be it.