Monday, August 04, 2014

Monday Musing

I see that Hamas and Israel have agreed to a 72 hour cease-fire.  We'll see how long that lasts.  I understand that the over/under is 12 hours.  I think that's awfully optimistic.

The President's mouthpiece is bewildered why Obama didn't make immigration reform a priority when he had a Democratic House and Senate in 3009.  The more I see of this new idiot, it is increasingly apparent that bewilderment is hs stock-in-trade.

Mitt's not going to run, and trying to draft him is daft.  Simply daft.  Find another candidate.

We're winning everywhere on gun rights.  Now is not the time to give up the fight, nor to throw a celebratory party, but we're winning, even in places like Washington DC, Chicago, and New York.  Let's keep up the pressure.  We've come a long way in the last 20 years.

First day back at work today and tomorrow I'm training a bunch of school employees on bullying.

No comments: