Monday, January 14, 2013

Crutches Update

The Doc says that my foot looks a little better (as in, it couldn't look worse than it did last week), and I'll be off work for another little while.  He wants to see me again on Thursday.  Keep doing what we're doing, stay off the foot, etc, etc.

I had a nice conversation about concealed carry with one of the ladies that works in the clinic.  She's considering getting her permit and we talked about options and considerations.  It's amazing to me sometimes, where I have these conversations.  Nice little middle-aged women stop me and ask questions about firearms.  It's awesome.

I understand that Joe (the dimwitted Sheriff) Biden is going to talk with the Lightworker about guns and how to undo the Sandy Hook Tragedy.  He can't undo it.  It was the work of a deranged killer.  Plain and simple, but they can't let a tragedy go to waste, so they'll do something that won't solve the problem, won't address a solution, and all of us will be less free because of their solutions.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Glad the foot is getting better, and I had similar conversations last night at dinner... :-) and yep, Slow Joe is going to try his damnest to hose us...

Titan Mk6B said...

I was in a waiting room once with three other people. A young woman, another guy about 50 and an older woman who was knitting. We discovered that myself, the other guy and the woman knitting all had concealed carry licenses. The young woman looked kind of nervous after that.

I felt safe.

Rich Jordan said...

Heard Obama was going to surround himself with little kids while announcing his destroy the Constitution plans. Kind of like little human shields set up to deflect dissent and criticism.