Saturday, October 13, 2012

Election Riots

With the tide turning against the Lightworker, some folks are threatening riots. This article is illuminating on the threat, which is mostly humorous in a dark, demented sort of way.  Some of the tweets the author quotes shows how the mindset of those people are.
“If Romney is elected president, its gon be a riot its gon be a riot.”
Obviously, a high school graduate, this guy's spelling, punctuation, and syntax is indicative of the Democratic mindset.
“If Romney became President and took away welfare Downtown Cincinnati would become a riot”
I've been to downtown Cincinnati, and it was a riot. I laughed my ass off at the fools that live in Cincinnati.
“If Romney takes away food stamps 2 Chainzz in this bit IMMA START A RIOT”
This guy is obviously a non-swimmer that didn't complete high school. I know of no word in the English language that ends with zz, and IMMA isn't a word. This guy is illiterate and could use some vocational training. I don't believe that the title Editor is in his future.

These are the folks that support our President. Charming, aren't they?  So, what should be our response?  That's easy.  When the riots begin, let them run wild, don't interfere, don't intervene.  Let them burn their own neighborhoods, their own cities to the ground.  Then when they've exhausted themselves, tell them that no disaster aid will be forthcoming.  The riot wasn't a natural disaster, it was a man-made disaster and the folks who burned it down can build it back up, or they can starve and die.

It reminds me of a time in a small Louisiana town that had a sizeable welfare population, mainly centered in one housing project, the Apollo Apartments.  Someone was threatening riot over a percieved injustice, and a news reporter stuck a microphone into the face of the local police chief.  "Chief, what will be your response if the residents of the Apollo Apartments begin a riot?"

"Well," drawled the Chief.  "It would take every officer I have and every round of ammunition I can get my hands on, but I think I can keep the fire trucks out for several hours."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats RACCCIIIISSSSTTSSSS!!!!!
Oh wait...if thats the way THEIR society responds....then would it be racist if we tried to stop them?!???!
I'm so confused.....

Steve