Monday, October 01, 2012

ABC - Univison

It looks like ABC News and Univision have partnered on a telling, breaking news documentary on Fast and Furious, the felonious assault on the rights of Americans and Mexicans engineered by Eric Holder's Justice department, with the knowledge and permission of President Obama.

I've covered this scandal intermittently over the past couple of years, and frankly I'm amazed that our sycophant media isn't all over this.  I suppose that I should be heartened that ABC has finally gotten off the 8-ball and reported on this scandal.  Hundreds of Mexicans murdered, along with at least two federal law enforcement officers.  It would have been nice if ABC would have reported it in English, but I guess that's too much to ask.

I see that Paul Ryan has asked for Holder's resignation.  I'd rather see the sonofabitch indicted and convicted, but I doubt that will ever happen.  After the election, when Moochelle is packing, it would be nice if indictments are returned, but I guess that is too much to ask for.  I'd love to see Holder perp-walked out of  Justice, singing about how Obama knew all about it.

2 comments:

Jester said...

Agreed, but some how I doubt that even at this situation someone would sell Obama out. If Hillary has not by not then I don't know who will.

Old NFO said...

Concur, but sadly that will never happen, as a matter of fact, I'm betting Holder will be given a 'free' pardon, just in case...