Saturday, September 08, 2012

Spamming

I would rather that the President treat me with benign indifference than to actively aggravate me. I got four emails from Barack Obama yesterday, asking me for money. That's called spam. Unwanted, unsolicited emails are the bane of the electronic world. And, the emails I got yesterday all referenced Barack Obama and asked me to contribute to HIS CAMPAIGN. Over his signature. Now, I know that the President himself didn't sit down and compose those emails. But, they were done by his campaign over his signature. So, MR PRESIDENT! KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF! Or, every time I get another begging spam email, I'll simply make a donation to Mitt Romney. Spammers are worthless sonsofbitches, nearly as bad as guys who propagate viruses.

1 comment:

Rivrdog said...

To be fair, Mitt Romney has spammed me unmercifully, both in my email and by postal mail. I gave him $50 a while ago, and ever since then, I have been added to his list of "there must be more from this sucka" people.

Sign of the times, but now we get to see what Mitt & Ryan will do with all that money they have been collecting.