Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Not the Groping.

It seems that our President is increasing the security fees in the airports served by the TSA.
“I don’t mind the groping, but I mind the fee,” said Phyllis Whitty, a retired teacher from Lancaster. “I realize increased security is very much needed, but I am opposed to Obama sneaking in any excess fees. I feel as though my bank accounts are being ruthlessly robbed by the Obama
Evidently it will soon cost an additional eight dollars to get groped. Unlike Ms. Whitty, I mind the groping. I've flown only once since the TSA started screening passengers and I felt like I had been abused.

The sooner we get this pretender out of office, the better off we'll all be.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, I'm flying all the time, and I HATE having to pay to get groped... and not even get kissed...

Anonymous said...

Wow $8 to get groped and a reach-around isn't even included.

Our colonial ancestors revolted over lesser things than this.

MAJ Mike