Friday, September 30, 2011

Spamming the In-box

A while back, I reported myself on Attack Watch at barackobama.com, telling them that I was talking bad about the President. Now, they're spamming my in-box. I got an invitation from the President today. If I make a donation, he'll have dinner with me.

Then, I got an email from somebody named Rufus. He claims he's the National Finance Director. I went to grade school with a goofy kid named Rufus. Red headed, buck toothed, he liked to eat Elmer's Glue. Seriously. If you came in from recess you might find Rufus sucking on your glue bottle. This might be the same kid. He wants a donation too.

The latest email today is from Joe Biden. Our goofy Vice-President. He also wants a donation.
This has never been about Barack and me.

We're just two guys. It's folks like you out there who will decide this election.

And what you're capable of is incredible -- if you decide to do it.

https://donate.barackobama.com/Friday-Deadline
Joe only wants three bucks. He's not promising me anything, though. I would pay $3.00 to see Joe Biden suck on a bottle of Elmer's Glue. He an Rufus could share it.

Evidently, Attack Watch was a ploy to get the email addresses of supporters. And, they don't read their email. Which simply shows how blind the campaign of our President is. Evidently, there is a huge fund-raising deadline tonight and they're desperate to make the deadline.

I wonder if we've got any Elmer's Glue around here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - You should donate! Five bucks will get you more blog fodder than you can dream of.

And who knows, maybe Barry or Joe will take you to dinner, and pick up the tab!