Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Attack Watch

It seems that the Obama Campaign has launched a website where people can report attacks. Not attacks on our country, or suspicious terrorist activity, but folks like me who attack the President's policy.
The categories for passing along an “attack” include significant events like a TV interview or broadcast ad, but also include such trivial categories as “forwarded e-mail” and “rumor.” Presumably, the campaign would then debunk the “rumor,” which would then give it a lot more attention and oxygen than it otherwise might receive. In fact, it’s not inconceivable that people who really wanted to spread “rumors” would do so by reporting them through AttackWatch and waiting for the campaign to publicize rumors through their response.
It seems rather petty, but I've come to expect pettiness from our President.. The link to the campaign page is here, and I think I'll go on over and report myself as calling the President's page petty.

I wonder what they'd do if I called the whole idea chickenshit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a money maker, needs a contribution to report.