Thursday, July 21, 2011

Poll: Obama Loses

I'm reading this article in the Washington Times:
A Democratic polling firm said President Obama's already weak job-approval numbers are "worse than they appear" and he likely would lose the election if it were held today.
That comes as no surprise. As far as I'm concerned the man's been a loser since the first day he walked in the door.

I understand that it was an historic election. I get that. We elected a black man to the presidency. The main problem is that we elected someone with no experience, no training, a poor grasp of the American experience, a liberal education, no business acumen, poor leadership skills and the inability to formulate a plan. But, I get it. We needed a black president. Okay.

Does that paragraph make me a racist? I don't think so. There are several black folks I'd like to vote for, given the chance. I think that Colin Powell was a little liberal for my tastes, but I served under the man and liked his leadership style. I think that Condi Rice had a great grasp of the American experience, good academic credentials and the ability to get things done. The guy I'm watching now is Allen West, who is stirring things up in the preliminaries to the nomination. Given the opportunity, I'd probably vote for Colonel West.

But, Barack Obama has brought us nothing but gloom and doom. He's a loser, and the Democrats are coming to understand that. For everyone who voted for Barack Obama simply to prove that they weren't racist, I'd suggest that you find another to vote for in the next election. It's okay. I get it.

1 comment:

J said...

How quickly people forget the state of this nation on November 4, 2008, i.e., presidential election day. Obama's skin color had zilch to do with his winning the election. Eight years of GWB did.