Monday, July 11, 2011

Eat my Peas

I understand that the President told us all that we need to "eat our peas". Wait a minute, let me get the quote correct.
The president said today he would not accept a smaller, short-term deal. "We might as well do it now," he said. "Pull off the band aid. Eat our peas."
. Who the hell does he think he's talking to? Me? I eat peas every day. English, blackeye, crowder, purple hull and field. Peas of all kinds. The way he's screwing with the economy, peas and beans might be all I can afford to eat.
"We are going to get this done by August 2," he said.
Of course they are. The President and Michell have a vacation scheduled in August. We can't have anything getting in the way of his vacation schedule.

Eat my peas, indeed.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I like to shove those peas... oh never mind...

Gerry N. said...

This arrogant bastige has elevated himself from "preposterous" to "annoying". As soon as he "Becomes a bit of a bother," he had better dig a hole and hide in it. My Scots and Viking blood are beginning to "collaborate". The last time that happened someone got hurt.

"Eat our peas?" and "Pull off the Band-aid?" Waddinell is the fool trying to say?