* Marine One and two look alike decoys from the White House to Andrews Air Force Base. Dozens, possibly a hundred staff for planning, radar, mechanical etc.I understand that the President needs a night out, occasionally. That he, like everyone else should take a break.
* Three Gulfstream Executive jets for the trip from Andrews to JFK Airport in New York. One Gulfstream for the Obama’s and two more for staff and the press. Dozens of Air Force staff for mechanical, planning, piloting etc.
* A fleet of limos and vans and more helicopters all airlifted to New York on military cargo planes. Dozens more staff involved in the operation and planning.
* Secret Service on the ground in New York for days, possibly a week to review every location and prepare a movement plan. Dozens on duty Saturday night including sharp shooters, and undercover agents.
* Military communications staff to set up and man a command post.
* Overtime for hundreds of policemen along the route and at each location the Obama’s visited.
However, he's the one who famously scolded corporate executives: “You can’t get corporate jets. You can’t go take a trip to Las Vegas, or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers’ dime.” Our president is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.